I am a Growth Marketing Manager at VanMoof. I like to optimize websites based on insights and data for the user and VanMoof. My main focus is on CRO, SEO, and Web Analytics.
Previously I worked as a Senior CRO Analyst at Fietsenwinkel.nl, Conversion Specialist and Web Analyst at The Next Web, Online Marketeer (focus on CRO & SEO) at Van der Valk Exclusief, and I was an Online Business Developer at Budeco.
In 2017 I graduated cum laude the Master of Online Persuasion by Online Dialogue. In this course, I learned how the consumer' brain works, how rational and irrational we humans are and how to influence the decisions and experiences of a consumer' brain. In an ethical manner of course.
- A/B/n and MVT Testing with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
The costs of using an A/B testing tool, such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely or VWO, were rising without providing extra value. That is why I started developing this script at Valk Exclusief with Online Dialogue. At TNW I continued optimizing the script with Martijn Scheijbeler to make even leaner and more flexible.
In this article, I explain how and why I used it at TNW: A/B Testing with Google Tag Manager.
- A/B/n and MVT Testing with Cloudflare
Work in Progress
- Example Containers for Google Tag Manager
If you have any ideas to make the script better or GTM containers, please let me know or contribute on Github.
- Two Google Analytics tools
To quickly add UTM tags to an URL, I've created a Google Analytics UTM Campaign URL Builder. By filling in the UTM Medium, UTM Source and UTM Campaign you automatically get the URL with the tags appended. Besides that, you can check the URL with multiple tools, such as Google Pagespeed Insights or Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Create a hypothesis for an experiment
- With this little tool, it is even easier to create a good and solid hypothesis for your next experiment. Which can help in creating better experiments, easier analysis and having better learnings. It is based on the Hypothesis Kit by Craig Sullivan.
- Search Y Paris 2020 in Paris, France
- MIE 2020 in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Webwinkel Vakdagen 2020 in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Getting the next billion on bikes - Emerce Performance 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- How do you measure the effectiveness of PR and Branding? - MeasureCamp Bucharest 2019
- How do you measure the effectiveness of PR and Branding? - MeasureCamp Amsterdam 2019, 2018, 2016
- Reaching 1 million customers in 5 years - e-Commerce Conference 2019 in Athens, Greece
- MeasureCamp London 2019, 2018 & 2017